There was an error in this gadget

Amazon Deals

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Day Two

I woke up this morning and my skin was feeling just a pinch tight on my face. I used the wash and the lotion.  I noticed my skin feeling firmer after the wash.  I used the moisturizer.  I know it is formulated for oily skin so it is supposed to be less oily.  I felt like I had to use a lot on on my face because it kept sinking in.  After using the moisturizer this morning and tonight I began to wonder if I had enough product to last me the two weeks!  Maybe I am at a disadvantage because it has been unbearably cold out side and the heat is cranked in the house.  The house is very dry! maybe I should have bought a Good Skin product for combination skin instead! Overall I like the product.. I just crave a little more moisture!

No comments:

Post a Comment