There was an error in this gadget

Amazon Deals

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Brightening cream and serum

After I finished the acne trial kit I decided I liked how the Good Skin Products worked, but was eager to try something that fit my skintype.  I decided to try the the All Bright Moisture Cream.  It is supposed to illuminate skin, moisturize and even out skin tone.  After using it twice a day fro a few days it seemed to work well.  I did notice a brightens in my skin.  After continually using It I no longer notice a difference.  This could be from my skin being continually brightened.  I also purchased the Good Skin All Firm Building Serum.  I use it twice a day and I notice a different in the texture of the skin on my face.  It seems to feel smooth and tight.

No comments:

Post a Comment